Mình đã học được món này từ chị Linh kokotaru.com <~~~ rất nhiều cái ngon và đẹp nữa 🙂 thank you so much for sharing.
This is the pasta recipe I love the most, very creamy & a bit sour from the tomato. Just love it!
– 200 gr pasta
– 200 gr peeled prawns, deveined
– 3 big fresh tomatoes, skin, seeded, diced
– 1/2 onion, finely chopped
– 1tbsp. white wine
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1tbsp. olive oil
– 100ml whipping cream
– Cook the pasta in a large pot with 2l boiling water & 1 tablespoon of salt until the pasta is al dente.
– In a large skillet, heat the olive oil, add garlic & onion, cook until lightly brown.
– Add the white wine and then tomatoes, cook until thick. Add whipping cream, bring to a boil.
– Finally add prawns & cook about 3mins. Add the pasta & stir.
– Serve immediately. (going very well with Cucumber Salad)